- Initial Assessment: $125-initial intake session-Standard rate-60-75 min in duration.
- Individual Therapy: $100 per 50-60 min (additional time will incur a charge of $25/15min)-Accepts Anthem, Medicare and self-pay.
- School Consultations: $100/hr + $30 travel fee (10-15 mile radius)
- Case Management: $25 per 15 min increments(charges will incur if client calls in between sessions or therapist receives phone calls of behalf of clients from outside referral sources.
- Request for Records: $25 per 15 min of prep time
- Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice -$50
- No Show/No call Fees: $60
- Attorney Phone Consultation: $250/hr
- In-Person Testimony as Treating Clinician: $1200/day
*Please note all fees subject to change or amendment on a case-by-case individual basis
Currently accepts Anthem, Medicare, and Self-Pay
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment is due at time of service and most major credit cards are accepted as well as HSA cards.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!